Some On-line Versions of the Baboushka Story
A print version of the book I have read to the girls is Arthur Scholey's Baboushka.
There are some important spiritual lessons that can be learned from
this story so take the time to discuss together:
- Why did Baboushka miss out on seeing Baby Jesus?
- What are some of the excuses we may use that prevent us from meeting and
- Can you think of a Bible character who was too busy to spend time with
- What did Jesus tell her was the most important thing she should be doing?
For more information on these dolls see Matryoshka
- Soul of Russia at About.com.
Want more crafts and resources about Russia? Check out Learn
More about the Euro-Asia Division (on this site).